Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Identifying my USP

Expanding on my initial idea, my USP is men's fashion and gossip.  A new type of music magazine.

I feel that this will be a succesful USP because there is already exisiting women's fashion, gossip and music magazines however none for men and i feel that it would be quite interesting to do as it could unleash my creativity and cause the publishers to be in a state of wonder as to how they could advertise it and ponder about how big the figures could become. My magazine will cover the latest trend, celebrity secrets and celebrity gossip. I am going to look alot at fashion magazines and look at the colours, type of fabric and accesories needed inorder to produce a detailed magazine capturing the public's attention.
My magazine will not have a set trend but look on the seasons fashion and manage to inform the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment